Friday, October 28, 2011

Have you been bitten by Dracula's Kiss? United By Books has! - 5 star review.

I'm dancing on a fantastic-review buzz...check it out! Have you been bitten by Dracula's Kiss yet? Snag it for the spooky season for a great price on Decadent Publishing | Kindle US | Kindle UK | ARe |BookStrand | SmashWords
NEW FIVE STAR REVIEW
I loved this book! At one point I found myself holding my breath in anticipation, wishing I was Cathela with my back against Dracula's (Alec) chest and his fangs were giving me that sensual bite. For a short read I would recommend it. Who wouldn't want some hot, Scottish vampire to fulfill your fantasy of Dracula? Alec and Cathela have smoldering hot chemistry in bed (*cough* a blindfold may be involved). JoAnne, once again you left me happy with this short yet sexy read.
5 out of 5 stars" -- Lindsey from United By Books
Click the link for the full review...and to cop a load of Lindsey's 'sexy as sin' blog banner!




No comments:

Post a Comment