Sunday, November 20, 2011

#moodymonday with Hank

"You can't snort a line of coke off a womans a** and not wonder about her hopes and dreams, it's not gentlemanly." -- Hank Moody, Californication.

Yeah, that's right. I went there. And I'm going to continue to go there. It's no secret I've got an unhealthy addiction to Moody. Why is it unhealthy? If you're asking that then you're in the same boat as I am. He's crass, he's unfaithful, and disgusting in so many ways. Not a good specimen of man. Not at all. Yet I drool for him and his bad-boy ass. He's not even bad-boy in the ordinary form of the word. There is no way in hell I'd actually fall in love with a dude like this, no fricken way. But I do lust after him...is that wrong? Who cares!  Meantime, stay safe...unlike Moody. Doubt he even knows the meaning of the word.



Disclaimer: Hank Moody quotes and images are property of Showtime. Shared here only to help brighten up a Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment