Friday, January 27, 2012

BUTTON/BANNER Swap Drive!!

If you could be so kind as to post my above button on a nice home page spot on your blog or website for at least one month, directing traffic to:http://www.joannekenrick.com/2011/10/draculas-kiss.html, and I will be delighted to post your button on mybutton swap page, as well on in the top, left position of the sidebar on this blog. It will stay in the side bar for a min of one week, and on this page permanently. That's a great spot for grabbing the attention of possible future-readers!
All you need do is leave a comment (or msg me onfacebook) with the URL to where you posted my button, and url for your button/banner/cover and url where you want me to link your image to.


All author button swap requests within any sub-genre of romance will accepted. Anything else is upon a case to case basis.

1 comment:

  1. I am all over this, Jo! Just give me the weekend to get my brain back! LOL

    ReplyDelete