Monday, March 10, 2014

THREESOME SWEETNESS is an All Romance #Bestseller! Thank you.

Too effing cool -
I'll keep this short n sweet because I feel I've been going on and on about this since Threesome Sweetness hit the bestseller chart on ARe at #23. It's been climbing that chart ever since. *Gulp* At #13, last I checked. It's a miracle...a Spring miracle.
But before I go forth with more snoopy dancing, and then dive back into my current works-in-progress, I wanted to stop for a second and make sure all my readers who've bought my books know one major thing; this success is down to YOU. And I am ever so grateful for your support.



You can grab all the Irish Kisses eBooks for 99c each for a limited time only - Sweet Irish Kiss, Shamrocked, Threesome Sweetness, and Hot Winter Kiss. This erotic romance series is based around a corner Irish Pub in the heart of London, and its staff. Tasty treats for St. Pat's!


No comments:

Post a Comment