Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheesecake flavored condoms, Succubi and Sexy Vampires

I was telling everyone how much I was looking forward to Jill Myles 'Gentlemen Prefer Succubi' which released on December 29th. It's the first in the brand new series called 'Succubi Diaries'. I more or less shouted from the roof tops about how sexy it sounded. And, in my opinion, I wasn't wrong.

I gobbled up Gentlemen Prefer Succubi like it was a Five Guys burger. (YUMMM)

Well, not literally. I didn't EAT it. I raced through it. That would be a better way to put it.

It delivered everything the blurb promised, and more. In fact, as soon as I finished the last page, I went straight to the Sony Estore and brought 'Succubi Like it Hot', which is book two.

With a mischievous, quick tongued vampire (sexy, too of course) and a suave serim (fallen angel) fighting for her attention, my god that newly made Succubus Jackie has it good. Her good friend and fellow succubus, Remi just cracks me up, too. Jill's work is full of double entendres and is quick witted all the way.

Here’s the blurbs to wet your appetite:

GentlemenGentlemen Prefer Succubi

Book 1 of the Succubus Diaries — OUT NOW!

After a one-night stand with a fallen angel and a bite from a vampire, forgettable Jackie Brighton has been changed into a succubus. Now, she’s turned into a babe, needs sex to survive, and can puts people to sleep with a touch of her fingertips. Sounds great, right? Except for the fact that she’s caught between both the Heavenly and Infernal Host in an ancient turf-war, and now both sides want a piece of her…

How's a girl supposed to save the world when the enemy is so hard to resist? CLick to learn more

Succubi Like it Hot


Book 2 of the Succubi Diaries - Out Now!

With a flirtatious new figure, her dream job as an archaeologist, and two gorgeous boyfriends to scratch her seductive Itch—an angel and a vampire—Jackie Brighton is totally getting the hang of life as a succubus.

That is, until she’s cursed… Click to learn more


Wait, you thought I was just here to go on and on about a new series that I just love and make you cringe at adding yet another book to your BTR list. No way! The reason behind my post, besides informing you of my latest read, is to point you in the direction of a chance at winning BOTH of Jill Myles books :) Oh, that's right. FREE BOOKS.
What's that? Why Cheesecake flavored condoms in the title? Well... you'll just have to read the books to find out why! Yes. I'm such a meany. But you still love me. Right?

Click for Competition to win BOTH Succubi Diary books hosted by Iona Andrews (another awesome author!) and take the quiz... my results were:




Succubus


Succubus


You are a SUCCUBUS! Sure you have to answer to a Serim and a vampire, but you traded that for an Afterlife that reads like an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet and a libido that won't quit. So guys won't stop talking to your boobs? Small sacrifice to make for eternal hotness.


The World of Jill Myles


1 comment: