Friday, April 22, 2011

WM Review Connection Raves About Mullo!

The WM Review Connection is a review site where everything gets reviewed, not just books! And this is what one of their reviewers (Dawne Prochilo, a sex advice writer and Secret Cravings author) has to say about my debut book... yes, I'm totally doing the pom-pom swish for this!
"I highly recommend this book to all lovers of romance and true love. Kenrick had me from the moment I opened this book. The desire between the duo is exceptional and very believable. Kenrick has made the ultimate love story filled with suspense and drama." -- Dawne Prochilo, WM Review Connection

And a small reminder; all publisher profits, from the month of April, are to go to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life program. So, if this is on your to-read list, dive in and buy it in April...and read for a cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment