Tuesday, June 7, 2011

JoAnne Kenrick reveals the story behind the Mullo for a Sassy Book Lovers interview: vamp flick talk, character development and a whole lot more!

Renee, from Sassy Book Lovers, contacted me after having read When A Mullo Loves A Woman, and asked if I could answer a few questions to post along side her review. So... here it is :) Vamp flicks, gypsy magic, the legend behind the Mullo and a whole lot more is discussed in this video interview posted below. Hope you enjoy! And if you have a youtube account, likes, favorite'd, and comments are absolutely appreciated!

"I had a blast trying to guess who the bad guy is. It's pointless, because trust me you wont get it. My guesses were shot down every time. I would recommend anyone who loves romance or paranormal books to read this one. It's short and sweet but boy is it FANTASTIC! I WANT MORE!" -- Renee, Sassy Book Lovers on When A Mullo Loves A Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment