Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Get bitten by Dracula's Kiss in Dianne Duvall's Immortal Realm Blog

You are SO not going to believe where I'm guest blogging today!
Well, I guess you are, since the title kinda gives it away.
Forgive my excitement, but I just adored Dianne Duvall's Darkness Dawns and it's quite an honor to be guesting over at her blog talking about my vampire book, Dracula's Kiss.
Come on over...I take you behind the scenes of Dracula's Kiss; all three locations that appear in the novel are discussed, and the connection to Bram Stoker is revealed. Plus, OMG, Dianne is giving away an Immortal Realm swag pack! Night Reigns, Immortal Realm bk2, is out soon, too! You do not want to miss out on that.

By the way, I just found out that Dianne Duvall's Darkness Dawns has been nominated for RT Reviewers’ choice Best Vampire Romance! Congrats, Dianne. WOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment