Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lucky In Love - And Some Irish Kisses


WINNER!C D Krystal -- check your inbox xx


Out of courtesy to the entrants, I've hidden the comments section since so many of you added in an email address >> would hate to be the cause of you getting hit by spammers.

Many thanks to everyone who stopped by, and to Carrie Anne for bringing us all together for a rockin' lucky blog hop! WOOT

Happy Irish Week! Yeah, I know St. Pat's is just one day. But don't you just love how the days leading up to this day is one big happy go lucky week? *BIG GRIN*
The blog topic for this hop organized by the lovely Carrie Ann Ryan is Lucky in Love. But before I go there... how about you get lucky in books? There's two ways that can happen! Yeah, the leprechauns have been sprinkling their gold all over my blog.
First - there's a brand new Irish Kisses book out, 
FREE! It's book five. BUT it really can be read as a stand alone. Second. I'm giving away one lucky winner any ebook from my backlist. Yup ANY book from my backlist. Excluding all the Irish Kisses books. (CLICK THE LUCKY IN LOVE BLOG HOP IMAGE TO GO A HOPPING!)

LUCKY IN LOVE
Okay. So I've got loads I could talk about here, because I do feel uber lucky in love. I struck gold with my hubs. And I knew it on our first date. We have so much in common. But the first ka-ching! moment, what made me think this could be something serious, was when I discovered he also had a dislike for sports...esp football (soccer). Yeah. I'd had boyfriends in the past when lager and football was the be all and end all of everything. I'd had enough of that British lager-lout attitude and wanted a REAL man. And oh boy did I get my wish.
Not only do we have lots in common, but he's a sweetie pie. Really. He is. Sure, he knows how to rub me up the wrong way (as I do him) and yeah, his bad habits frustrate the heck out of me (as I'm sure mine do him) but he is always there for me. Always thinking of me before himself. And that's why I believe I am LUCKY IN LOVE.
Oh. And he's Welsh, too - Welsh Kisses for me! <<< oh, sound like a new series? LOL Mind you, the Welsh are more prone to drinking tea than whisky or Irish cream. Not so sexy. hehe

And I just love sharing the romance happies in my stories.
Talking of which...here's the latest. And did I mention, it's FREE!


 FREE READ!

Life couldn't be more perfect. Liz Grant has it all; a starring role in a major motion picture, a fabulous apartment central-London, and a great boyfriend who knows how to mix a mean cocktail and make her come with a flick of a switch. He works for Bell's Irish Pub, so she gets free drinks, too!

A surprise for St. Patrick's day. There's just one problem. Devlin Kinney wants to marry her. Like, now. And rip her away from her glamorous life. Why? So they can live happily ever after in a wee country cottage in the heart of Belfast, Ireland. What’s a city girl to do? He is Irish. And he does have a certain way with words. And vibrating toys. But does she love him enough to leave the comforts of England? And is there something behind his sudden proposal?


And now for a giggle! I made this trailer esp for this blog hop - yes. I put myself out there and showed the world JoAnne Kenrick CANNOT draw! LOL But it was a lot of fun trying ;) CLICK PLAY to giggle along and take a trip down Irish Kisses memory lane.



PROMO images - feel free to share them about as you wish. No. Really. Please. DO! hehe They're great for spreading the word on facebook, twitter, and your blogs.
Show the boys from Bell's from love.





WIN! COMMENT. That easy. Just comment. If we're not on any social networks together, or your blogger profile doesn't contain your email or a way to get in touch, please be sure to pop back to this post at the end of the blog to check if you won. You've got 48hrs to claim your prize. If I've not heard from you, or can't find a way to contact you, I'll pick another winner. What's the prize? An ebook from my backlist. Any ebook except an Irish Kisses book.